Make It Groovy Productions & Cervantes' Masterpiece Ballroom Present
2nd Annual Dance of the Sugar Plum Deepness ft. Emily Clark, Tanya Shylock & More @ SAVOY AT CURTIS PARK
Fri, December 16, 2016
Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm (event ends at 10:00 pm)Savoy At Curtis Park
This event is 16 and over
DANCE OF THE SUGARPLUM DEEPNESS
This years soiree, at the Savoy at Curtis Park, will be benefiting the Denver Rescue Mission while providing a festive evening in a venue that will transport you back in time. Enjoy seasonal classics played by Denver's brightest stars, top notch nosh by Blue Note Catering, and delectable drinks before heading to Cervantes, on our Elevate Rides Shuttle, to catch Jans Ingber's Funk Fellowship! Two shows, two venues, one night to remember...
YOUR TICKET GETS YOU:
** Live holiday music by Emily Clark, Tanya Shylock, and other musical guests
** Food courtesy of Blue Note Catering
** Ballroom dance lesson led by Katie Scotten
** Elevate Ride Shuttle to Cervantes'
** Ticket to Late Night Show-Jans Ingber's Funk Fellowship at Cervantes'
2. My own group.....I've played a handful of gigs doing songs off my first release "The Offering"
and plan to do much more here in Oregon, over the next year. http://jansingber.bandcamp.com/
3. The Everyone Orchestra - The madness and genius of Matt Butler and his vision of conducted improvisation. I love playing in this group and the 100's of musicians who take part of this musical alchemy. I recorded an album with EO this year with an absolute all-star cast.........and its really good. http://www.everyoneorchestra.com/
4. The Soulmates - These some of my favorite musicians in the world. Reinhardt Melz, Jarrod Lawson and the one and only Jay "Bird" Koder. We play around Portland. https://www.facebook.com/soulmatesmusic
5. Joey Porter's Tributes - In Portland we have been putting our own touches on the masters (Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Herbie Hancock, The Meters and Sly and the Family Stone) These shows have been gaining in popularity and selling out in Portland and Seattle http://www.funktributes.com/
6. Juno What!? These are my dear friends and I recorded on their first two albums. Shameless Dance Music!!!
7. BluSirkut - very well produced electro/pop/hip-hop/funk/rock/bangra/soul I also recorded with this group this past year and love some of the cuts. https://www.facebook.com/blusirkut
Savoy At Curtis Park
2700 Arapahoe St.
Denver, CO, 80205