Tickets are available here on our site (www.cervantesmasterpiece.com). Just click on the TICKETS button next to the show you wish to attend and follow the prompts. We accept whatever form of payment Ticketfly accepts for online purchases.
We sell tickets out of our main office from 9 am – 7 pm and then in the box office from 7 pm – midnight on show nights. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
All of our shows are all ages which means 16 and up.
Sold Out Shows
To ensure that you are guaranteed entry to the show, we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. Once a show is sold out, we can’t do anything to help you, other than allow access to one individual each time one leaves. This scenario is avoidable by buying in advance.
All shows are General Admission. There is some seating around the venue on a first come first serve basis and plenty of standing room. For film viewing events, there is extra seating available.
- No cameras or photography unless specifically permitted by Cervantes’ management.
- No refunds or exchanges on your tickets
- No smoking in the venue. There is generally a designated area for smokers downstairs, outside, in front of the building.
- No defacing Cervantes’ property. You will be required to leave for abusing the venue or its property with no refund.
- No outside food or drink. You will be required to leave with no refund for bringing outside alcohol onto the property.
- No backpacks.
- Absolutely no fighting, stealing, or being rude to guests or staff!
We appreciate your cooperation.